Einnaf Juniors FAQ
1. What is Einnaf? Einnaf Cosmetics is a, high-quality lipstick line founded by CEO & Visionary, Denise Wiggins. Over the last six years. Einnaf has grown to acquire customers in all 50 states, while collaborating with celebrities such as MC Lyte and Coko of SWV & Lela Brown from the Disney Show Let's Roll. This Women's Empowerment Brand strives to give young girls the tools and opportunity to launch their own business and build wealth.
2. How will Einnaf benefit me? As a Junior Ambassador, you have the ability to sell the full lipstick line for Einnaf. For every customer who orders via your product link, you will gain 25% commission. You also have the ability to gain bonuses on referred Ambassadors and access to coaching and training from successful experts.
3. How do I become ACTIVE? To successfully launch your business, you need to register and show your commitment to actively participating in the Junior Ambassador program. While Denise desires to make this opportunity open to young girls globally, those that register need to be ready to promote the products and work to grow their business. To become ACTIVE: (1) You must register for the monthly business fee of $10.00 a month & purchase your initial product kit.
4. What is the monthly business fee? The only reoccurring business fee for the Einnaf Junior Ambassador program is $10/month. This is due by the 5th of every month and is your fee to run your business and license to promote the products. The $10 fee is drafted from samcart monthly. If you haven't signed up for your re-occurring draft, please do so to become or remain active.
5. How do I promote the product? When you register, you will be assigned an affiliate link. If you look under the INFO tab, in your back office, the first link that you see is your affiliate link. Share this link to gain customers. As someone clicks on your link and orders, you will gain commission.
6. How do I refer Ambassadors? Send them your referred link to sign up as an Ambassadors and receive a $10.00 bonus once the Ambassador is ACTIVE. (To become active, they will need to register and sign up for their monthly fee and purchase their initial product kit.)
7. Is there a cap or referrals? YES, 10 new referrals a month
8. My customer has a problem with their order. Rarely shipping mistakes do occur. If you have any customer issues, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer service team will work to ensure the customer is taken care of. Please work to ensure all customer issues are emailed and address quickly.
9. I have an issue with my back office: For any back office issues or questions on Refersion, please email the IT Team at: email@example.com
10. Where do we send forms and Agreements: These documents should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Are there training's to help me build my business: YES! The Einnaf Leadership Team are dedicated to your success. Please access your training documents in the corporate Facebook group: . Here you will find the handbook, checklist & presentation documents under FILES. Please review all posts under Announcements and watch all posted video training's there as well. If, after reviewing all training information, you don't find what you need, please reach out to our leadership team at email@example.com